Re: October Meeting slated for Nov 02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 00:27:16 GMT

Sounds good to me! I'll be there.

I'll be bringing the automation stuff, but I haven't done any switches
though, just train detection and track power control. And I won't have time
between now and then to start on any switch stuff I don't think. I have to
go to the UK for a while between now and then - LLW RLD beckons amongst
other things ;)

JB

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Kevin Salm writes:
ATTENTION LUCNY MEMBERS

Plan now for the October meeting of LUCNY.

DETAILS:
---------
Date:   NOVEMBER 02, 2002
Time:   noon until 6PM or later
Place:  Parkside United Methodist Church
       Vernon Center, NY  13477
       Located at junction of state routes 31 and 26
Host:   Kevin Salm
       Tel. 315.829.3166
       email kdsalm@dreamscape.com

ITINERARY:
-----------
- Conversation, fun, and good times
- Train and Town Layouts
- Automated Train controls and switching designed by John Barnes
- whatever else people want to do
- business meeting ??

Ample space is available for whatever we decide to do.  The dining room
is set up with more than 12 tables (8 foot length); basement has
wide open floor space (carpeted).
This may be our last opportunity for a group layout this year.
Don't pass up this opportunity to showcase your latest and greatest
Lego creations.  Also, bring your cameras!
Please mark the date on your calendar and plan on attending.
New members welcome -- if you know anyone with an interest in Lego
that is not yet part of our group, please invite them to come.

FOOD AND BEVERAGES:
Refreshments will be provided by Kevin.  Vernon Center is a very rural area,
the only food available is a small country store with Deli sandwiches
and convenience foods.  Pizza may be an option if enough people show up.

An advance head count would be good; post here to tell us if you will be
attending or not. Questions can be directed here or to email.

__Kevin Salm__

Reference:  http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/lucny/?n=564