Re: October Meeting slated for Nov 02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 03:50:44 GMT

An advance head count would be good; post here to tell us if you will be
attending or not. Questions can be directed here or to email.

__Kevin Salm__

As of right now, Im definitely there!  Cant wait!  Hopefully I can figure
out a ride, and I think that will become clear in time, especially if
someone like Alan Demlow were to go and would be gracious enough to take me
along.  :)

Ive got a large 5 story building sitting in my room right now, and maybe I
can take that along.  Should have another building or two done by the
meeting as well!  Once again, I cant wait!

-Dave