 Organizations / United States / L.U.C.N.Y. / *777 (-20)
  Re: Quick post

(...) I'm so sorry for your loss. I pray comfort for you and your family. Let me know anyway I can help. Chris <>< (21 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.people, lugnet.space)

  Re: Quick post

(...) very sorry to hear that our thoughts are with you take care -paul (21 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.people, lugnet.space)

  Quick post

Duane my father in law passed away today. He was 82. I'll be away from lugnet and lucny for a while. Nicole Drumm MS (21 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.people, lugnet.space)

  March and April Meeting Survey

Hi all. Several days ago I posted a survey to find out the best dates to hold future meetings. If you have not posted when you are or are not able to attend, please do so soon. To complete the survey: (URL) you are not already signed up for the (...) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Because Kevin asked for it...

A Super Chief with claws :) (URL) Drumm MS (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Got a Super Chief

It must be the week of the SC. My wife (former NLSO) suprised me, by saying she likes LEGO(R) trains, so I bought her the SC from TRU for her birthday, a few days ago. She put it together yesterday and loves it. She's also laid claim to my legends (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  Got a Super Chief

While I was at TRU yesterday advising someone on what type of dolls to get for a child abuse case I'm helping with, I spied a lonely battered Super Chief box. The box looked like it was used as a soccer ball! Of course I just had to buy it, and in (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LUCNYville "Standards"

"Wayne Sardullo" <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message news:H9IBGK.JqD@lugnet.com... (...) small (...) Layout (...) things (...) always (...) section (...) each (...) Sounds good. (...) to (...) Webpages. (...) the (...) -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: First Addition to Project page

"Wayne Sardullo" <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message news:H9MDMq.Gt0@lugnet.com... (...) Great work Wayne! Can't sleep? 2:47 am wow. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  First Addition to Project page

Introducing the Lucnyville Freight Diesel #2313 (URL) DeepLinks Engine (URL) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LUCNYville "Standards"

Looking good Wayne. As for standards, I was thinking of making a small replica of the Erie Canal. I have not yet thought it all the way through, but I am hoping to possibly use Mindstorms to pull the boat with the Donkey (horse). Have to see where (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: LUCNYville "Standards"

(...) If you pop over to the site now you can see the correct Logo :) Since I got a good sleep last night I'm gonna spend a few more hours and finish up what I wanted to get done last night. I was playing with the buttons this morning and need to (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: LUCNYville "Standards"

(...) Thanks, and I agree about the brick style logos. John Neal deserves some credit for our NY Central theme. Ed (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: LUCNYville "Standards"

(...) I hope you choose to retain it, it's awfully sharp. Brick logos have been a bit overdone lately. (21 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: LUCNYville "Standards"

*snip* (...) Will you be using the New York Central - style logo on the website? We've started using that on our handouts and container cars and such, and we need to reflect it on the site as well. Ed (21 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  LUCNYville "Standards"

I finally have to say I'm done.. Took me what seems like forever to get a small project done. (more on that later) Anyhow, I was thinking about something. As we get more and more into Layout Design, I had an idea about what will be the Standard (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Layout thoughts

(...) Based from my experience in the past with the old 4.5 volt battery train and gray tracks there was a slight speed up but, nothing that would have to be monitored. If the incline slope isn't so steep, all should be well. The other thing we (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Layout thoughts

(...) Looks good, but I'm curious on how a long train is able to handle coming down from an elevation and into a curve. Check to see if a constant speed allows for this, or if you have to attend to the brakes on the way down. Otherwise, this may be (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Layout thoughts

Wayne, I like the ideas. I was trying to think of a ways to run two tracks like that. Thanks for putting the idea down in pictures. I will be looking forward to hearing back on any tests you do. Nate (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Layout thoughts

I had an idea about the layout that might help out with restate of tables. I decided to think in 3d. While it would be nice to have multi lines running and a nice BIG yard, I came up with this idea. I think I have all the track to lay this out (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact