Subject:
LUCNYville "Standards"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 03:09:56 GMT

I finally have to say I'm done.. Took me what seems like forever to get a small
project done. (more on that later)

Anyhow, I was thinking about something. As we get more and more into Layout
Design, I had an idea about what will be the Standard Pieces of LUCNY.

Items like Landmarks, Special Buildings, Cars, Trains... I'm sure that things
will change over time but, I suspect there will be a few items that will always
make a showing. Of those items, I would like to put together a special section
on our website devoted to those special items.

The goal is to have 1 item (Building, Train, Town, Scene or other) from each
member. That item will then have an overview and indepth look.

This is more of a fun thing and isn't going to happen right away. I hope to
give the very first example by the end of this week.

While this is going on I hope to start cleanup and redesign of LUCNY Webpages.
I've been looking things over and while it was good before I would like to
expand it and make it a little more professional looking. I almost have the
LOGO done.

Keep your eyes peeled!

Wayne