Re: LUCNYville "Standards"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 03:48:04 GMT

I hope you choose to retain it, it's awfully sharp. Brick logos have been a
bit overdone lately.

Thanks, and I agree about the brick style logos.
John Neal deserves some credit for our NY Central theme.
Ed

If you pop over to the site now you can see the correct Logo :)

Since I got a good sleep last night I'm gonna spend a few more hours and finish
up what I wanted to get done last night. I was playing with the buttons this
morning and need to revisit some image issues with mouseover and graphics for
the (GO) button. I will change that go to match the existing button name. I
also need to snap some pictures of the LUCNY Diesel Engine and Caboose! :) So
much to do and so little time.

Wayne