Re: LUCNYville "Standards"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 00:34:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Ed McGlynn writes:
*snip*

While this is going on I hope to start cleanup and redesign of LUCNY Webpages.
I've been looking things over and while it was good before I would like to
expand it and make it a little more professional looking. I almost have the
LOGO done.

Keep your eyes peeled!

Wayne

Will you be using the New York Central - style logo on the website?  We've
started using that on our handouts and container cars and such, and we need
to reflect it on the site as well.

I hope you choose to retain it, it's awfully sharp. Brick logos have been a
bit overdone lately.

Thanks, and I agree about the brick style logos.
John Neal deserves some credit for our NY Central theme.
Ed