Re: Layout thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 18:41:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Wayne Sardullo writes:
I had an idea about the layout that might help out with restate of tables. I
decided to think in 3d. While it would be nice to have multi lines running and
a nice BIG yard, I came up with this idea. I think I have all the track to lay
this out myself for a test.

Looks good, but I'm curious on how a long train is able to handle coming
down from an elevation and into a curve.  Check to see if a constant speed
allows for this, or if you have to attend to the brakes on the way down.
Otherwise, this may be well suited for an intra-urban transport like a
trolley or El train.

Ed