Re: Creating a GBC for a train layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 16:19:08 GMT

On Wed, January 4, 2006 8:58 am, Brian Davis wrote:

I'll play with Horta eggs later today

You need to drop the idea of using the "Horta eggs".  Unless you can suppily enough
for everyone to replace the soccer balls.

Mixing the really nice, realistic balls (which are a different size) with soccer
balls will only cause the stream of soccer balls to appear more cartoon-ish.

We have balls that can be used as "tracer" balls.

Steve