 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / 224 (-20)
  Re: November Minutes and Todo List

(...) I think the host thought it would be too cold (the fact that the threat of rain was brought home to us last time may have contributed, as well). (...) Green yes, blue maybe. I don't know if there's room for a beach. (...) Yes, especially (...) (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Minutes and Todo List

(...) I don't know about anyone else, but I prefer red. I think the fence will look better if all the buckets are the same color, and most of the buckets (in particular, all the buckets that Steve M. wants to contribute) are red. (...) Level (...) (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Minutes and Todo List

(...) I don't think this weekend is going to work out for building after all. We can try for another date. Steve Martin (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Minutes and Todo List

(...) Weren't we going to have a cookout? Or did you guys decide it would be too cold? (...) Do we need any 32x32 basplates in green or blue? Any 16X32 tan? I know we were talking about having a beach. (...) Actually, if it's not too much trouble, I (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Minutes and Todo List

(...) I'll bring three. Do we prefer red? (...) I'll be bringing parts and instructions for 18 motorized points. I have a few built. I haven't actually counted on the new layout how many we'll actually need. Anybody already know? I'll bring one (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Minutes and Todo List

(...) The factory is done. I did interior details including 2 moving conveyor belts. It is grey with a blue roof. The farm house and my secret project are built but need inside details. I might be interested to build this Sunday but I won't really (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Minutes and Todo List

(...) The date that would work good for me is sunday december 1. I may be able to come at other times. And in december I will have a lot more time i.e. weekends to get together. mark (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Honeycomb structure

We were talking about the honey comb structure at the meeting. Here is the thread about it: (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Minutes and Todo List

(...) Well, anytime is ok really. Just let me know when you want to do it. I think it would be really good for you, me, and Jeremy to get together and work out the roundhouse/turntable integration. Steve (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Minutes and Todo List

I'm interested in building sessions. But I'm out this Sunday Steve ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Martin" <steve.martin@inin.com> Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:59:16 GMT To: lugnet.org.us.indylu...lugnet.com Subject: Re: November Minutes and (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Minutes and Todo List

(...) I haven't heard from anyone, but I was thinking about building this Sunday. Anybody interested in showing up? SteveM (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Lego Order

(...) I am going to order next week posibly the 20th. thomas, I was checking on Lego.com and the assorted green bricks (5215) shows not available. Everyone please e-mail me with your order requests. mark (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Lego Order

(...) You are ordering, I believe. I think Jeramy and Steve M. decided to hold off on the next order until they see how building the remaining hill works out. For everyone: Mark is placing an order with Shop at Home, and we can piggyback stuff on (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Lego Order

Am I ordering or is someone else, I have a few things I want to get? mark (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Meeting pictures

(...) Very cool. Thanks for taking these Mark Steve (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  November Meeting pictures

pictures at: (URL) really enjoyed the before and after pictures of the mountain, we got a lot accomplished. mark (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Minutes and Todo List

(...) Along those lines, I wouldn't mind having extra building sessions. You can either come and build by your self or I could plan some extra time. Is anybody interested in this? Steve Martin (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Minutes and Todo List

First, I must apologize. I'm still quite interested in working on the Turntable project, but my First Lego League team meets every Sunday from 4-6. We have a competition on December 8th in South Bend, so I will not make it to the meeting. However, I (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  November Minutes and Todo List

The meeting convened a bit after 4pm at Steve Martin's house on Sunday, November 10, 2002. In attendance were Steve Martin, Mark Peterson, Jeramy Spurgeon, and Thomas Garrison. We installed our (not necessarily complete) layout portions. The city (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: How are things going?

(...) I think that having a stable meeting location and consistant, fixed meeting times is good and gives us forward momentum. Working toward the train show gives us a common purpose and project (without overwhelming other things, like showing off (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact