Re: November Minutes and Todo List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:16:20 GMT

First, I must apologize.  I'm still quite interested in working on the Turntable project, but my First Lego League team meets every Sunday from 4-6.  We have a competition on December 8th in South Bend, so I will not make it to the meeting.  However, I still want to try and work on the turntable.

Along those lines, I have a couple questions for Jeramy.
1) What is the diameter circle the roundhouse is designed to work with?
2) How high is the roundhouse track off the table?

I think there are other questions, but I can't remember them.

Steve

into the roundhouse (the turntable and associated hill still need to be
done).

2.  The turntable area adjacent to the roundhouse needs to be built, and
the turntable must be motorized and remotely controllable.  The building
of the hill for the turntable will happen at the December meeting.  Steve
H. and/or Jeramy will make the turntable.