Re: November Minutes and Todo List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 17:50:51 GMT

On Fri, 15 Nov 2002, Leah Cardaci wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Thomas Garrison writes:

Dinner for the December meetings is, I believe, still unresolved.

Weren't we going to have a cookout? Or did you guys decide it would be
too cold?

I think the host thought it would be too cold (the fact that the threat of
rain was brought home to us last time may have contributed, as well).

Do we need any 32x32 basplates in green or blue? Any 16X32 tan? I know we
were talking about having a beach.

Green yes, blue maybe.  I don't know if there's room for a beach.

One more thing...I have the following list of small details that could add a
lot to the layout that we probably want a set design for:
- traffic lights
- sidewalks - 4x lt. gray plates?
- bus stops
- benches - I would suggest using Steve M.'s design

What do you think?

Yes, especially traffic lights and sidewalks.  Also, street signs in
general are needed, and a design for street lamps.

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/