Re: November Minutes and Todo List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 22:39:52 GMT

IndyLUG To Do

5.  Individual layout components must be done by the January meeting---we
need to confirm by December, at the latest, that what we think will be in
the layout will be there (meaning you should reply to this message and
confirm, deny, or add to your contribution):
Leah---library, park (done)
Thomas--church (done), graveyard (started)
Steve H.---turntable?
Steve M.---castle (half done), train station (done), McDonalds (?)
Steve McD.---warehouse/loading zone (?)
Mark---city block (mostly done)
Eric---four baseplates downtown (fire station?) (?)
Jeramy---roundhouse (almost done), White Castle (?)
Everyone---Secret Project
Also, there's still plenty of space along roads (especially by the
roundhouse) for small buildings, if anyone has any ideas.

The factory is done. I did interior details including 2 moving conveyor
belts. It is grey with a blue roof.

The farm house and my secret project are built but need inside details.

I might be interested to build this Sunday but I won't really know till
closer to the weekend.

-Steve