 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 384
Re: GardenSLUG Successful at the Greenhouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:23:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Amado C. Pinlac wrote:
Eric

snip<

2. I wanted to make a "Mech-Bay" docking facility. (of course) but seriously, I
figured it was a good way to bridge the genres. I hope others will attempt the
same thing. Any Takers?

Done that but doesn't look too good as nobody even want to comment on it. Check
the Mecha side bar or http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=24256

IIRC there was another MB that had a mecha docking facility but could not
remember off hand who did it.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

Hi AC!

Well, I liked your Mech Bay just fine, and acutually I appologize for the lack
of feedback. What I am really going for is Mech Bays that incorporate the
Moonbase Module Standards. This way they all can be connected and interconnected
with other Moonbases. Then maybe we can get some inter genre love going on.

www.biomechanicalbricks.com