 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 375
374  |  376
Subject:
GardenSLUG Successful at the Greenhouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 00:07:36 GMT

Well, the weather didn't cooperate but we still had a good turnout for our
display at Donaldson's Greenhouse in Mansfield, NJ.

Visitors young and old pointed, oohed and ahhed at our 11 plate moonbase and
Eric's 1st class mecha display.  Questions from "How'd you make that without
instructions?" to "Where can I get one?" were heard more than once.  The best
part was hearing a small group delcare "hey, I bet we can build our own moonbase
when we get home!"

Tim from AC made the 2.5 hour drive to add to the moonbase and help out (Thanks
Tim!) while Tony stopped by from central Jersey.  You want pics?  We got'em
here:

http://www.biomechanicalbricks.com/GardenSLUG/id3.htm

Next up - Penn's Landing in Philadelphia!

Thanks to all who participated (and assisted)

Jeff