 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 382
Re: GardenSLUG Successful at the Greenhouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 03:17:41 GMT

Eric

snip<

2. I wanted to make a "Mech-Bay" docking facility. (of course) but seriously, I
figured it was a good way to bridge the genres. I hope others will attempt the
same thing. Any Takers?

Done that but doesn't look too good as nobody even want to comment on it. Check
the Mecha side bar or http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=24256

IIRC there was another MB that had a mecha docking facility but could not
remember off hand who did it.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons