 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 383
Re: GardenSLUG Successful at the Greenhouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 01:55:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Kevin Salm wrote:
As for a LUCNY/GardenSlug event -- I am all for it and I think Wayne
Sardullo was trying to gauge interest several weeks ago but did not get any
solid answers then.

December seems so very far off -- too far to really plan for at this point.
LUNCY will be losing a bunch of members to college, etc.  in the fall. but
that should still leave 4 solid members.

Right now most of the LUCNY members are busy planning the layouts for A Day
Out With Thomas the Tank Engine.  The first day of that show is June 20 and
we will be set up until June 30.  After this event, the LUCNY calendar is
wide open.

__Kevin Salm__
LUCNY

  Well I gotta say The Green House is an excellent setting for an event, I know
I'll be sure to make it up for anymore. Thanks to Jeff and Eric for giving me
the opportunity to add to the show,I had a great time.

  A garden railway should be alot of fun ,When the time comes.

  Thanks, Tim