 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 213
212  |  214
Subject:
Next meeting, Fukaya Dates Advice NEEDED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 20:34:04 GMT

Hi,

There are no Saturdays in Sept. available.

We can have:
Saturday August 25th (in a month)
Sunday Sept 23rd
or
Saturday October 27th

I'd like to get back on the quarterly schedule of Dec,
March, June, Sept etc. so also consider a Holiday Meeting
sometime in Mid December.

I have booked Oct 27th, but can change as I think that
Sept. 23rd is better, but has a shorter open time.

FEEDBACK ASAP PLEASE!

Mark