 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 229
Re: Next meeting, Fukaya Dates Advice NEEDED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 04:24:30 GMT

From: William R Ward <bill@wards.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 21:15:59 GMT
Subject: Re: Next meeting, Fukaya Dates Advice NEEDED

Russell Clark <rclark@telis.org> writes:
Library is open from 10-5 on Saturday and 1-5 on Sunday.

We only require 4 hours anyway, right?  So that's not a problem....

Actually, we DO require a full 7 hours:

10-1 is members only
1-4 is open to the public
4-5 is cleanup

Thats why meetings are held on Saturdays if at all possible...
--

Russell Clark, BayLUG/BayLTC/ILTCO/ETLC
http://baylug.org/russellc/