 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 224
Re: Next meeting, Fukaya Dates Advice NEEDED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 21:14:56 GMT

Russell Clark <rclark@telis.org> writes:
From: William R Ward <bill@wards.net>
I think meeting only once in two months is too seldom - you want to
make it once in three?  Why?  I think it's been very successful.
Personally, I would prefer monthly meetings...

I would love to see monthly meetings, but everyone wanted quarterly
meetings, so thats what we went with. If we could make monthly meetings
happen, I say go for it.

Y'know, I think it might be a good idea for us to have a "business
meeting" - not a show for the public at the library, but maybe at
someone's home or a restaurant or something.  I'd like to have a
discussion about the meeting frequency, and also talk about some of
the other things we could be doing as a group.

Maybe it would be a good idea to have the larger meetings, like the
Fukaya ones have been, only every 2 or 3 months, and have smaller
private meetings in the "off" 2 or 3 months?

--Bill.

                    (formerly known as hermit@bayview.com)
                   Life is too important to take seriously.