 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 232
Re: Next meeting, Fukaya Dates Advice NEEDED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 17:32:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.baylug, Russell Clark writes:
I have several of my own ideas, but getting the right people together isn't • very
easy. We are very spread out around the Bay Area and East Bay.

<SNIP>
Or we would need to find a member with a house large enough for
everyone
to attend, and who is willing to have that many people over in the first
place.

I can fit us in my backyard or my sister's basement room (She's my next-door
neighbor). Or even the big training room at work.

But I live in Oakland and work in Emeryville, which is not necessarily central
to BAYLUG, though it is to the bay area.

And if you factor in Mike P., I'm even less central than you might think!! :-)

Paul Sinasohn