 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 221
Re: Next meeting, Fukaya Dates Advice NEEDED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 03:39:06 GMT

From: William R Ward <bill@wards.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 23:37:03 GMT
Subject: Re: Next meeting, Fukaya Dates Advice NEEDED

I think Sunday worked really well this time, FWIW.  Unfortunately I
had other commitments so I couldn't stick around as late, but it was
pretty busy, and I think that's a good thing.  More so than the last
meeting (which was a Saturday), I think.

This Sunday was very good, but remember how packed the last meeting was, on
a Saturday and with the mention in that mornings Argus.

The 23rd looks best to me.  August 25th is good too.  I think October
27th is too far off.

I prefer October.

I think meeting only once in two months is too seldom - you want to
make it once in three?  Why?  I think it's been very successful.
Personally, I would prefer monthly meetings...

I would love to see monthly meetings, but everyone wanted quarterly
meetings, so thats what we went with. If we could make monthly meetings
happen, I say go for it.

What are the available times?

Library is open from 10-5 on Saturday and 1-5 on Sunday.

I think we should be making these reservations sooner.  What's the
earliest they allow?  Can we reserve November now, too?

Three months in advance.
--

Russell Clark, BayLUG/BayLTC/ILTCO/ETLC
http://baylug.org/russellc/