 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 233
Re: Next meeting, Fukaya Dates Advice NEEDED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 19:48:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.baylug, David Simmons writes:

Paul S., I didn't see you on Monday.  I'm at work daily from nine to four,
stop by anytime to pick up your swag.

Dave

Dave, I've forgotten which store you work at!!!

Can you give me an address?

Paul