 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 212
211  |  213
Subject:
ARGUS Photos Page 2, Local Section Today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 20:11:29 GMT

Hi All,
In today's Fremont Argus, page 2 are three nice B&W photos
from yesterday. One of Kevin McCall playing in Dans Brick
Pile, one of Paul tweaking his loco, and one of the Statue
of Liberty.
Not Bad.
Mark