 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 811
Re: Trains 2000 (Burnaby, BC Canada): Award Won
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 21:07:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Dean Husby writes:
We also came away with an award:

Trains 2000, People's Choice, Best Layout.

Not bad for a club less than one year old and for a first public event.

This is really cool- I have family in the Vancouver area and perhaps I'll
use that as an excuse to skip up and see a future VLC show!

Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html

Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com
www.pnltc.org