 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 764
Re: Trains 2000 (Burnaby, BC Canada): Award Won
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 06:32:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Kevin Wilson writes:
Well, we had a great time and lots of people LOVED the layout.

Oh yeah I had LOTS of fun - and winning that award made it even more special!

the Lego train sets available, gave out 300 club flyers and around 50 Lego
catalogs (could have been more, but we ran out) and we learned a lot.

I had been collecting a pile of catalogs, but I *forgot* to bring them, so
I'm kicking myself for that!

SO Diane, and his parents, Bryan's SO (Michelle?), Kevin's SO Spencer, and

No, Mark's SO is Michelle, my SO is Cathy... She feels horrible for what she
did to your town hall's roof!  Sincere apologies!

My van is still FULL of Lego, but I'm going to bed early tonight!

Too bad you're still gonna have "visions of Lego, dance through your head".  :)

Bryan