 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 771
Re: Trains 2000 (Burnaby, BC Canada): Award Won
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 17:15:13 GMT

Adam Murtha wrote:

Congratulations you guys, and I think I saw a glimpse of one of your VLC
t-shirts in the background of one of the pics?

Yes, the one with the pentacle is my wife Xandria. I'll try to get snaps of my
footage up tonight or this week at the latest.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html