 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 772
Re: Trains 2000 (Burnaby, BC Canada): Award Won
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 17:38:06 GMT

Bryan Wong wrote in message ...

No, Mark's SO is Michelle, my SO is Cathy... She feels horrible for what • she
did to your town hall's roof!  Sincere apologies!

Tell her to stop worrying - I will be taking it all apart this week anyway,
it's really too big to keep hanging around the house :-)

Kevin