 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 762
Re: Trains 2000 (Burnaby, BC Canada): Award Won
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 05:07:01 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote in message ...
Highlights...

How could I forget! Robin's lighthouse with the working, rotating light! And
the whales.... with the whale watching boat about to tip over.... and the
fishermen, one with an enormous catch and the other with just a tire....

Kevin