 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1599
Re: Trains 2001 Logistics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 17:21:46 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:

Setup time for the show is anytime from 8am to 4pm on Saturday, the
10th.  I would suggest that we show up about 1pm.  Kevin should be
there already.

I strongly suggest we be there in the AM. The extra goodies will take a
bit to do. Running wires in a better way should be looked at...

So, for the northeast corner, are we having the "B" movie set, or the
hospital, or both?

There is room for two large gray base plates and and a half plate to the
end of the world.

I'd assume that both will be used. It depends on what Kevin is doing...

Dean
--
Dean Husby
LUGNET Member #320