 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1601
Re: Trains 2001 Logistics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 18:01:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Robin Sather writes:
Setup time for the show is anytime from 8am to 4pm on Saturday, the
10th.  I would suggest that we show up about 1pm.  Kevin should be
there already.

I also agree with Dean and Alex.  I'd rather be there earlier and BE done
earlier (and get to play!) than to rush to get everything set up...  I don't
mind being there around 9-10am.  I guess it depends on when the tabl- I mean
Robin - gets there too!  :)

-Bryan