 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1606
Re: Trains 2001 Logistics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 23:24:39 GMT

Robin Sather wrote in message <3be6e40f.68101744@lugnet.com>...
I'll wait to see if any one of the North Shore gang can help,
otherwise I can probably help.

I don't think I can help, since I'll have all my vendor stall stuff as well
as layout stuff, plus an extra person (Spencer) to help me on the stall. I
think the van will be full.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1