 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1603
Re: Trains 2001 Logistics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 20:12:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Robin Sather writes:
Other than Dean and Alex's tables, I have everything else, including
doors, supports, shims, Bryan's table, etc.  I can transport it in my
truck.  Is there any chance of Kevin, Paul, or David transporting Dean
and Alex's tables?  The tables themselves don't really take up a ton
of room.  The legs, however, need some space.  Any SUV or station
wagon should be able to do it.

Before I make agree to take on something I can't, how many tables (and
legs?) are there?

Dean or Alex, how much "equipment" do you have?

I should be able to take the tables/legs OR Dean/Alex/stuff, depending on
how much there really is.  But definitely not both.

-Bryan