 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1594
1593  |  1595
Subject:
Trains 2001 Logistics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 04:17:01 GMT

Hi all,

Sorry, I've been away from my computer for a couple of days.

Setup time for the show is anytime from 8am to 4pm on Saturday, the
10th.  I would suggest that we show up about 1pm.  Kevin should be
there already.

We need to check in with the show registrar (southeast corner of
sports hall) to get passes and directions to our spot.

The actual public show runs from 9am to 4pm on Sunday, the 11th.

Other than Dean and Alex's tables, I have everything else, including
doors, supports, shims, Bryan's table, etc.  I can transport it in my
truck.  Is there any chance of Kevin, Paul, or David transporting Dean
and Alex's tables?  The tables themselves don't really take up a ton
of room.  The legs, however, need some space.  Any SUV or station
wagon should be able to do it.

Alex should crank off a few more flyers (let's just use the yellow
paper).  I'm hoping that the S@H catalogs get here.  We can probably
work some of the baseplates (blue for sure) into the layout if we want
to.

So, for the northeast corner, are we having the "B" movie set, or the
hospital, or both?

Robin