 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1600
Re: Trains 2001 Logistics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 17:23:10 GMT

Xandria Husby wrote:

Greetings:

1.  I think 1:00 PM setup (giving us 3 hours) is really pushing it.  The
electronics always takes a while to set up AFTER everything else is a go.
And the last thing we want to be doing the next morning when the public is
piled high against our table is to still be setting up.  I'd sooner set up
in the morning and be done early (nice evening to relax), or just in case.
My two cents -- I'm just Ms. Contingency.

Heh, :-) That's what I said! ;-)

Dean
--
Dean Husby