 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1598
Re: Our ListServ is down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 02:40:58 GMT

i am alive and checking my countplatypus@home.com email though i have abandoned
the other

Dean Husby wrote:

Bryan Wong wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Dean Husby writes:
We can use this forum in the meantime I guess...

Oh yeah, almost forgot about this forum :)

We need to discuss the changes to the layout. The show is NEXT weekend.

First of all, are there any DEFINITE changes to the layout?  These changes
are a matter of personal preference, and not because something "doesn't fit"
right?

Well the Stock yard needs work... But I guess it would live...

The Monorail station needs to be fixed but David doesn't seem to check
his email or this list...  It's can't take a train on the inside
station...

i do intend to fix the skytrain station

Second, how is everyone getting to Cameron Center?  If necessary, I could
help transport stuff, and possibly one more person (depends how much stuff I
end up bringing).  So basically we need to discuss the transportation
issues, if any.

Well, as per usual, xan and I need rides and transport of our tables and
models...

Third, the show is on Monday, Nov. 11.  Can I assume that we have the
previous day to set up?

It's Sunday the 11th and I believe we get in saterday. Not sure what
time we want to be in there. Do we want to set up Sat AM and have some
place time before the Hordes come on Sunday?

is the show saturday sunday and monday ?

Dean
--
Dean Husby
LUGNET Member #320