 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1339
Re: Rope & Plexi revisited
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 19:44:51 GMT

Robin Sather wrote in message <3b701f5a.920171@lugnet.com>...
Assuming that we build the stands (I estimate 20 to 22 of them for our
current layout), and assuming that Kevin donates his old climbing
rope, I would ball park the cost at $ 100, labour not included.  If we
have to secure our own rope, that cost will be higher (cheap yellow
twine just won't cut it for this purpose).

Very quick comment - the rope would be lent, not donated, as I have other
uses for it. However, it cost me $25 for 50m of used climbing rope so it
would not be hard to buy more similar rope.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/