 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1340
Re: Rope & Plexi revisited
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 20:15:03 GMT

All very good points, Robin.  I'll not add to this discussion any further
for fear of endless banter about silly little things.

Plexi would be in the lead for me provided there is some height to the plexi
(not just 2 inches).  And you can clean the child goober off the plexi
during the day ... :-)  (joke).

In terms of rope, I really don't see a requirement of more than 8 stands,
but that's just me.  I also would suggest only one foot (maybe 10 inches)
away from the table.

I too am mostly undecided.  If contracting out plexi construction is
possible, that might be the solution.  However, money is very tight for some
of us.  And while it's very stressful for me, I'd rather put up with stress
than shell out a lot of cash of my own pocket right now (if we come in to a
lot of money, then I'll get the plexi professionally done).

Just more random thoughts.

Xan