 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9772
9771  |  9773
Subject:
Near Final Release, rtlToronto15 info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 05:44:52 GMT

Guys, please check this out and let me know any concerns.

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-013104/lego-013104-rules.html

Anyone want to take up the challenge of the arbitrator?

Calum