 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9778
Re: Near Final Release, rtlToronto15 info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 20:08:51 GMT

Calum,

thank you for updating the rules page.

as it stands I'm very happy with how they ended up.

can we slightly modify the rules to add something like - we reserve the
right to change time's based on when more people build robots.....

With one wire for both ways communication, couldn't we have the wire from A and
the wire from B connect to different ports on the Arbitrator? This way the
Arbitrator can work something like the following:

as i've explained to Calum, and others.....  all the ideas of how to do
the "end of turn" are all valid and true....

but a decision had to be made.  and it is thus:

one wire from rcx to rcx, with a tap for the arbitrator....  this way no
one can whine about how it might be bad to connect voltage to an
RCX.....

Chris