 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9781
Re: Near Final Release, rtlToronto15 info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 21:59:09 GMT

<snip>

one wire from rcx to rcx, with a tap for the arbitrator....  this way no
one can whine about how it might be bad to connect voltage to an
RCX.....

Chris

Whining in this group???

Say it ain't so!

;)

Dave K

oh, its "so."

Dave, I'm gonna let you in a little secret. RTL is nothing BUT a bunch of
winers.

if I were to list all the whiners, it would read like a who's who of RTL.

Chris M.  <-- he's the worst
Calum..   <-- little asian whiner
Dave. K   < -- big whiner
Derek     < dont want to ruin my lego with rice whiner
Jeff VW   <-- I need help sorting whiner
Bruce     <-- I cant win against Chris' robots whiner
Jeff E.    <-- I dont want to be a kept man whiner
Rob        <-- Dont use gears as wheels whiner
Steve     <-- why does everyone hate me whiner
Wayne     <-- I have to renovate my kitchen whiner
Ka On     <-- I hate the 4 hour drive Whiner
trevyn    <-- whats so bad with duplo whiner

If I've missed anyone feel free to whine about it.

:)

and I will add my new "lawyer line"

E&OE