 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9599
Re: Honda Element Commercial Link
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:15:22 GMT

Ivan Louch wrote:
In lugnet.mediawatch, Derek Raycraft wrote:
http://www.swaystudio.com/honda_movie.html

Those look like Mega Blocks.

Ya, they are definitely not Lego branded bricks, but instead some
generic building brick.  Although most people will identify them as
being Lego.

ugly ass car

That's the best part.

And as I keep telling people, it's not a car it's an IPOD accessory.

Derek