 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9702
Re: Honda Element Commercial Link
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 19:42:44 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
I hear the sound of an Honda Element sale being lost :)

It would have been a better commercial if it was lego.  :-)

Calum
PS-You know who's also being added to my most hated drivers list?  Mazda 626
drivers.  I got snubbed by a cell phone chatting, latte drinking woman driving a
626 this morning.  I was trying to switch into her lane and had my blinker on
for like, a year, and she completely didn't notice me and ACCELERATED in without
letting me in at all.  Grr.

You know it's Toronto you're driving in?  You take you don't wait for
the other person to give.

Derek