 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9597
Re: Honda Element Commercial Link
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:36:25 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Derek Raycraft wrote:
Here is a link to the Honda Element Commercial.

http://www.swaystudio.com/honda_movie.html

Derek

Those look like Mega Blocks.

ugly ass car

Sure is, it can easily challenge Pontiac Aztec for the Ugliest Car of the
Century Award

Ivan
- I will not lie in front of the school bus with ketchup on my face