 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9653
Re: Honda Element Commercial Link
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 08:10:56 GMT

* But not as hated as the Toyota Camry.  Whenever I'm driving in my Accord,
there's ALWAYS some stupid Camry driver always in front of me doing something
stupid like talking on their cell phone or looking for their reading glasses
or heart medication and going like 40 on the highway.  I swear to god, Camry
drivers are the worse drivers in the world.  And this is coming from someone
who is already probably one of the worst drivers on the road.

Hey, my dad owns a Camry.... so there's exceptions.....
Mind you, I bet Camry drivers say the same thing about Accord drivers:)
Especially if they're following a 2003 Silver Accord with 8184km on it! ;)

HEY! I drive a Camry!

:)

--
Best regards,