 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9264
Re: Modular Connect 4 robots?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:24:15 GMT

On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 04:57:13PM +0000, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Dan Boger wrote:
In other news, after playing connect-4 games all last night,
algorithm version A.07 was scrapped for algorithm B.02.

Dan's on my team!

Cool! I'll send you the address to send the plane tickets to...
Actually, we are planning on driving up for the game... I'll be using
Jenn's robot - but you can have the A algorithm :)

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com