 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9265
Re: Modular Connect 4 robots?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:26:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Dan Boger wrote:
Wow, you really _are_ a geek.

I read several newsgroups that are NON Lego related including:

rec.video.production
rec.video.professional
rec.aviation.military

That and a friend has a KY-D29/D40 D9 rig (DBeta quality at only $50K!) and we
had a conversation about D9 versus DVCAM (basically DV25 stream) versus Betacam
SP quality.

I'm a big fan of obscure items the differences made between an F-15E and a Saudi
F-15S (recent RAM thread).  The fact John has worked on the F/A-18/CF-188
program is extra impressive for me.

Calum