 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9239
Re: Modular Connect 4 robots?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 01:26:10 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

Hey guys,

I had an idea.  What if people built their robots in a modular fashion?

hey Calum,

are you there??

(shrug) oh well I'll just talk anyway.

Calum, why don't we just ask everyone to make the robot  using only RED bricks.

the modular robot just MIGHT happen.  But that's something that each person/team will need to figure out on their own.

why even bring it up?

Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of it."  K.C.