 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8520
Re: On track for rtlToronto14
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 13:44:10 GMT

Chris must be, he's a bachelor for the next month! Taco Bell, Lego, and snocones
here we come!

well, I'm not yet....

when i get home tonight will be my first REAL build.

sequence of events:

finish work:
go to bank (for work)
go home
some how let Jeff E and Susan know that I wish them well.
start microwave popcorn
retire to basement and start building/surfing.
call Bruce and complain how hard this is.
stay up way to late, feeling hungry
drive around looking for gas station that has gas, AND some kind of food.
go home, sleep, dream of lego.

repeat.

Chris