 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8586
Re: On track for rtlToronto14
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 12:58:54 GMT

Bruce Sheridan wrote:

The word ‘Demented’ springs to mind.  Chris, you’ve been on your own far too
long!

I would like to take this time to thank all those concerned for my health who
offered me ham's and meat loaf.  your thoughts are kind.  I assure you my diet
is being closely monitored by my mom, and many sister-in-laws, while my wife is
away.  somehow Kate found out about the "taco bell incident" and put my family
on point duty.

If your math is as good as your spelling, I’ll take that 80% with a big fat
grain of salt.

your more than welcome to come over and have a look for yourself.

I had 5 yellow blocks, and 5 black blocks. (I have seemed to misplaced all my
white blocks)

I took those 10 blocks and ALL AT ONCE dumped them into the conveyor hopper.

I must have done this 10 times.  in that 10 times, only twice did the blocks jam
the device to the point of the RCX shutting down because of current draw with
the stalled motor.

now, Bruce. of those same 10 (ish) runs, with the 10 blocks.....8 of those
times, I ended up with a perfect pile of black blocks to the right of the
machine, and white blocks to the left of the machine.

in 2 runs,  a few of the yellow blocks got into the black pile. (the default
sort position)

to my mind this is about 80%. in both case's

As for discussions about RTL ranking, YOU should be very very quiet.

NOPE. I can be as loud as I want to be.  I've got a great track record, and I am
a legend in my own mind.

wait, let me rephrase that.....

Chris