 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8580
Re: On track for rtlToronto14
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 02:45:00 GMT

I am building a robot. It's coming along, more or less. Hopefully it
will work better than my robots for the monkey game or the bridge game.

Calum Tsang wrote:
Who's planning to build for rtlToronto14?  Anyone started already?

Chris must be, he's a bachelor for the next month! Taco Bell, Lego, and snocones
here we come!

Calum